Party Chief #2022_PC_002
Party Chief #2022_PC_002
Application Deadline: N/A
- Collection and management of data on topographic, as-built, and construction survey projects.
- Conduct land surveys of designated sites for the purposes of determining accurate locations, elevations, areas, lines, and contours for property division, titles, and construction purposes on oil sites, pipelines, and construction sites.
- Prepare notes, field sketches, and digital data through the use of various types of instrumentation and formats.
- Assist in training and development of junior team members.
- Participate regularly and actively in all aspects of the health and safety program as outlined by the Health and Safety Department.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Post-secondary education related to geomatics engineering technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience with the latest Trimble survey equipment.
- Possess a valid class 5 driver’s license in good standing with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Ability to comply with company, client, and project Drug and Alcohol testing program(s) and Fitness-to-Work test.
- Up-to-date safety training is considered an asset.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel, and electronic devices.
- Excellent organizational, communication (both written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the following personal qualities: integrity, creativity, high standards, commitment, ethical values, and achievement oriented.
- Able to work overtime, consecutive days, and out-of-town for reasonable durations. Position may require workers to travel up to 21 days away
- Outstanding work environment that fosters safety, encourages teamwork, and challenging work opportunities.
- Career and personal development opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- UGS is committed to finding solutions to help maximize Sustainability for industry at large. With industry-leading program development in Indigenous Inclusion, Environmental Sustainability, and Safety, UGS prioritizes a best-in-class workplace for our entire team and pursues innovative initiatives to enhance the beneficial impact of our operations on all stakeholders. As such, it is the responsibility of every member of our team to support and contribute to these endeavours.
We thank you for your interest in Universal Geomatics Solutions Corp. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.