Land Survey Assistant Calgary - #2019_LSA_005
Land Survey Assistant - #2019_LSA_005
Application Deadline: November 01, 2019
- Assist in performing a wide variety of surveys related to the Oil & Gas sector.
- Perform duties which ensure a clean, effective and exceptionally safe work environment.
- Participate regularly and actively in all aspects of the health and safety program.
- Utilize complex tools specific to the job at hand, including RTK GNSS equipment.
- Assist with setting-up, maintaining and transporting equipment, tools and supplies.
- Strive to provide administrative and technical support, while traveling and otherwise.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 1 year of experience as a Land Survey Assistant.
- Possess a valid class 5 driver’s license in good standing with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Capable of regularly lifting and carrying 30 lbs or more.
- Able to work outdoors and within a potentially remote environment.
- Ability to comply with company Fitness for Duty policy.
- Ability to perform physically strenuous tasks amidst adverse weather conditions.
- Able to work overtime, consecutive days, and out-of-town for reasonable durations.
- Enthusiastic about working within and promoting a positive team environment.
- Able to anticipate and perform tasks independently and with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience setting-up and operating survey equipment, trucks, ATV’s, and snowmobiles is considered an asset.
- Up-to-date safety training is considered an asset.
- Basic computer skills.
- Outstanding work environment that fosters safety, encourages teamwork, and challenging work opportunities.
- Progressive career and personal development opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package and employee assistance program.